Cody J. ReevesGraduate Assistant
Management & Organizations
- PhD (expected Spring 2015) in Management & Organizations, University of Iowa
- BS in Business Management - OB/HR, Brigham Young University, 2008
- Human Resource Management
- Person-Environment Fit
- McCormick, B., Courtright, S., Postlethwaite, B., Reeves, C. J., & Mount, M. A meta-analysis of sex differences in physical ability: Revised estimates and strategies for reducing differences in selection contexts, Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 98, 2013, 623-641.
- Kristof-Brown, A. L., Reeves, C. J., Follmer, E. H. The Goldilocks pursuit during organizational entry: Applicants’ and recruiters’ search for the “perfect fit”, The Oxford Handbook of Recruitment, 2013.
- Rynes, S. L., Reeves, C. J., Darnold, T. C. The history of recruitment research, The Oxford Handbook of Recruitment, 2013.
- Academy of Management, 2010-Present
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2010-Present
- Reeves, C. J., Brown, K. G., Downes, P. E. Do we need stinking badges? Leveraging the power of games in the classroom, Teaching and Learning Conference at Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Orlando, FL, 2013
- Charlier, S., Stewart, G., Reeves, C. J., Greco, L. Do talkers always rule? Individual differences and leadership perceptions in virtual teams, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Orlando, FL, 2013
- Charlier, S., Stewart, G., Greco, L., Reeves, C. J. Dispersion effects on emergent leadership and performance in virtual teams, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management Meeting. Orlando, FL, 2013
- Downes, P. E., Reeves, C. J., Gonzalez-Mule, E. N., Crawford, E. R. Team member ability, familiarity, and success in the NBA, Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Houston, TX, 2013
- Reeves, C. J. Development of an email-based course achievement system, Annual Meeting of the Academic Technology Advisory Council of the University of Iowa. Iowa City, IA, 2013
- Reeves, C. J. Leveraging the power of games in the classroom: Creating a course achievement system, Rewiring the Classroom Symposium at the University of Iowa. Iowa City, IA, 2013