Hailin ZhaoGraduate Assistant
Management & Organizations
- PhD in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources, University of Iowa, 2012-present
- MPhil in Organizational Behavior, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2011
- BBA in Management with First Class Honors, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2009
- Stanley Graduate Award for International Research , 2013
- Dean's List in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2009
- Admission Scholarship for Academic Excellence in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2005
- Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) Small Grant Program 2012
- Reducing job insecurity and increasing performance ratings: Does impression management matter? (with Huang, G., Niu, X., Ashford, S.J., Lee, C.), Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 98(5), 2013, 852-862.
- Job Insecurity in Chinese Organizations: A Critical Review. (with Huang, G. & Lee, C), Chapter 19, Handbook of Chinese Organizational Behavior, 2012, 343-258.
- Research Assistant, University of Hong Kong, 2011-2012
- The missing active coping towards job insecurity: A perceived control perspective. , AOM (Academy of Management) Annual Meeting, Boston, 2012
- Reducing Affective Job Insecurity: How can I impress you?, AOM (Academy of Management) Annual Meeting, San Antonio, 2011
- Extending Job Embeddedness to Chinese Contexts: An Application of Social Network Theory, SIOP (Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology) conference, Chicago, 2011
- What you see may not be entirely negative: An impression management approach to job insecurity and its consequences, AAoM (Asia Academy of Management) conference, Macau, 2010