Adriana Gama VelazquezGraduate Assistant
- PhD in Economics (in progress), University of Iowa, 2014
- MA in Economics, University of Arizona, 2010
- MA in Economics, Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Economicas, Mx, 2006
- BSc in Mathematics, Universidad de las Americas-Puebla, Mx, 2002
Work in Progress
- On Cournot's theory of oligopoly with perfect complements (with Rabah Amir, submitted to JET).
- On oligopoly with positive network effects and incompatible networks.
- Environmental regulation of oligopolies: emission vs. performance standards (with Katarzyna Werner).
- SAET Conference, Paris, France, 2013
- Third Year Paper Conference, University of Arizona, 2012
- Second Year Paper Conference, University of Arizona, 2011