Guanglin XuGraduate Assistant
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, University of Iowa, 2012
- M.S. in Information System, Dalian University of Technology, 2007
- B.S. in Material Science, Dalian University of Technology, 2005
- Mathematical Programming
- Data-Driven Modeling and Intelligent Optimization
- Minimization of Wind Farm Operational Cost Based on Data-driven Models (with Andrew Kusiak and Zijun Zhang), IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Vol. 4, 2013, 756-764.
- Minimizing Energy Consumption of an Air Han- dling Unit with a Computational Intelligence Approach (with Andrew Kusiak and Yaohui Zeng), Energy and Buildings, Vol. 60, 2013, 355-363.
- Modeling and Optimization of HVAC Systems Using a Dynamic Neural Network (with Andrew Kusiak), Energy and Buildings, Vol. 42, 2012, 241-250.
- Optimization of an HVAC System with a Strength Multi-objective Particle-Swarm Algorithm (with Andrew Kusiak and Fan Tang), Energy, Vol. 36, 2011, 5935-5943.
- Multi-Objective Optimization of HVAC Sys- tem with an Evolutionary Computation Algorithm (with Andrew Kusiak and Fan Tang), Energy, Vol. 36, 2011, 2440-2449.
Work in Progress
- Solving a Partial Inverse Optimization Problem via QP-Based Branch and Bound (with Samuel Burer and Alexandre Belloni).
- Software Designer and Analyst, BT-Frontline at Dalian, August 2007-October 2009
- Solving Two Inverse Optimization Problems via Quadratic Branch-and-Bound, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, October 2013
- Solving a Partial Inverse Optimization Problem via QP-Based Branch and Bound, The 3rd SIAM Gators Student Conference, Gainesville, FL, March 2014