As one of the oldest business programs in the nation, the Tippie College provides students like you with distinctive opportunities on campus and around the world. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are consistently ranked among the top programs nationally. Apply today to one of our dynamic academic programs!
For undergraduate students, we offer:
- Six undergraduate majors in accounting, economics, finance, management, business analytics and information systems, and marketing.
- Three certificate programs in entrepreneurial management, international business, and risk management and insurance.
- The direct admission program and first-year scholarships.
- Internships with some of the nation’s top firms as well as opportunities in London and Madrid and intersession courses in Greece, Hong Kong, and London.
For graduate students, we offer prestigious MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Ph.D. programs.
Certificate: Our new five-course Business Analytics Certificate helps you transform data into insightful decisions.
MBA: The Tippie MBA is consistently ranked among the top 50 public programs by Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Financial Times of London, the Economist, and Forbes.
- M.Ac.: Our Master of Accountancy program is ranked in the top 10 in the world by The Financial Times.
Your best way to make an informed college choice is to set foot on campus.
Interested in learning about Tippie's academic programs? Explore our viewbook.
Explore the Pappajohn Business Building, a gem on the UI campus.