Technology at Your Fingertips
If you're taking classes through the Tippie College of Business, you have access to state-of-the-art technology. All of our classrooms—whether on or off campus—have the latest instructional technology. Business students have access to specialized software, email stations, computer classrooms and labs, and more. Students are connected through a wireless network throughout our facilities and across campus.
Tippie College of Business students can:
- work on a team project in a small-group study room;
- access news and research services using Bridge Telerate, Lexis Nexis, Bloomberg, and National Trade Data Bank, or read newspapers from around the world;
- get financial feeds from the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, FTSE, Hang Seng, and Nikkei stock exchanges;
- study in the Marvin A. Pomerantz Business Library, Instructional Computer Lab (ITC), or by laptop using the building's wireless network; and
- use the largest computer lab on campus to access your email, check your grades, register for classes, or use one of more than 70 software programs, including those for statistical analysis, database management, multimedia, and imaging.