AV Control Panel Instructions
NOTE: Do not attempt to use the controls on the Plasma Display or VCR/DVD. All inputs should be made on the AV Control Panel!
Do not turn off the power to the display or the VCR/DVD with the controls on the front of either device. Pushing the Off button on the AV Control Panel will power down both devices.
- To power on the Plasma Display and VCR/DVD, press the On button on the AV Control Panel.
The On button will change to green while the display is coming on. Once fully on, the On button will return to the amber color.
- To select an input source, push one of the Input Select buttons:
- PC—this selects the PC in the conference room.
- DVD—this selects the DVD portion of the combined VCR/DVD player.
- VCR—this selects the VCR portion of the combined VCR/DVD player.
- Laptop—this selects a laptop (or any external VGA source) connected to the laptop cable (see Laptop Connection Instructions).
- To adjust the volume of the selected source, use the volume knob. NOTE: The volume of the Plasma Display is limited to a maximum value of 35. Please be considerate of others in nearby rooms when selecting a volume level.
- To control the VCR or DVD player, use the controls located in the DVD & VCR Control section of the AV Control Panel.
When selecting VCR or DVD, note that the VCR & DVD Control section will become active and indicate which device you are controlling.
- To change the Aspect mode of the Plasma Display while viewing video source material, use the TV/VCR button (see the VCR/DVD Instructions for details).
- To power off the Plasma Display and VCR/DVD, press the Off button.