The Pappajohn ITC is one of the largest computer labs on campus. It is located in C220 Pappajohn Business Building.
PBB-ITC Fall 2013 Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.*
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: noon to 5 p.m.
Sunday: noon to 1:30 a.m.
*From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., on Monday through Thursday, the PBB-ITC is reserved for enrolled College of Business students only.
Hardware available in the Pappajohn ITC includes:
- 127 Dell computers, each with a DVD\CD RW drive. 74 of these are Dell Optiplex 9010's with Intel Core I7 processers and 22" flat-panel monitors and 53 are Optiplex 790's with Intel Core I5 processers and 22" flat-panel monitors.
- 2 Epson 1660 scanners.
- 6 Dell 5350dn B&W Laser printers.
- 1 Dell 3130cn Color Laser printer.
- 4 Dell Optiplex 980 (Intel Core I3 processers) workstations and 3 WebExpress Stations Dell Optiplex 980 (Intel Core I3 processers) in the second-floor lounge and 4 WebExpress Stations Dell Optiplex 980 (Intel Core I3 processers) on the first-floor lounge by Pat's Diner, where you can access Hawkmail, Office365 OWA, ICON, ISIS, Tippie College of Business website, as well as the Internet. You can print from these to the printers in the PBB-ITC.
- All machines are running Windows 7 as the desktop operating system, have Microsoft Office 2013 as well as ITC and College of Business software and are connected to the University of Iowa's Active Directory network.
NOTE: You must use your HawkID to log on to the ITC workstations.
We have 6 Dell 5350dn B&W laser printers for B&W printing and one Dell 3130cn for color printing available for student use.
Print accounting in the PBB-ITC is done using the University of Iowa's ITS printing system. For more information regarding this, please go to the ITS Help Desk webpage.