The Pappajohn ITC is one of the largest computer labs on campus. It is located in C220 Pappajohn Business Building.
Labor Day Holiday Weekend Hours
Saturday September 5: noon to 5:00pm
Sunday September 6: noon to 1:30am
Monday September 7: Closed
PBB-ITC Fall 2015 Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.*
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: noon to 5 p.m.
Sunday: noon to 1:30 a.m.
*From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., on Monday through Thursday, the PBB-ITC is reserved for enrolled College of Business students only.
Hardware available in the Pappajohn ITC includes:
- 127 Dell computers, each with a DVD\CD RW drive. 74 of these are Dell Optiplex 9010's with Intel Core I7 processers and 22" flat-panel monitors, 20 are Optiplex 9020's with Intel Core I5 processers and 22" flat-panel monitors and 33 are Optiplex 7020's with Intel Core I5 processers and 22" flat-panel monitors. One of these is also a Bloomberg Station.
- 2 Epson Perfection V37 scanners.
- 6 B&W Dell Laser Printers B5460dn..
- 1 Dell 3130cn Color Laser printer.
- 7 Dell Optiplex 9020 (Intel Core I5 processer) workstations in the second-floor lounge, one of these is also a Bloomberg Station. They are available whenever the building is open. You can print from these workstations to a Dell B5460dn printer located in the second floor lounge. You can also print from any of these to the printers in the PBB-ITC.
- All machines are running Windows 7 as the desktop operating system, have Microsoft Office 2013 as well as ITC and College of Business software and are connected to the University of Iowa's Active Directory network.
NOTE: You must use your HawkID to log on to the ITC workstations.
We have 6 Dell B5460dn B&W laser printers for B&W printing and one Dell 3130cn for color printing available for student use.
Print accounting in the PBB-ITC is done using the University of Iowa's ITS printing system. For more information regarding this, please go to the ITS Help Desk webpage.