Pomerantz Center Classrooms
Pomerantz Center Classroom Features
The Tippie MBA classrooms each feature:
- Dual screen projection of laptop computer, podium computer, document camera, video cassette player, and DVD player.
- Dual flat-panel confidence monitors reflecting selected projection sources.
- Local voice reinforcement using a gooseneck microphone with mute switch at the lectern and/or the wireless lapel microphones.
- Control of audiovisual equipment, projection screens, window shades, and room lighting via a lectern-mounted color touchpanel.
Audiovisual equipment is located in a closet to the side of the room, while the PC, laptop connections, and touchpanel are located at the podium.
Each fourth floor Pomerantz classroom is equipped with the following computer equipment located in the podium at the front of the room:
DELL OptiPlex 745
- 1.8 MHz Dual Core Pentium 4 processor
- 2 GB of memory
- CD-R/DVD combo drive
- 3.5" floppy drive
- Wireless RF mouse (see Wireless Mouse Instructions for more information)
- Wireless RF keyboard
- Accessible USB 2.0 ports
- 2 on monitor side
- 2 on CPU front
- Windows 7
- View a list of currently installed applications.