Graduate Student Software Support
The Stead Technology Services Group installs and supports a suite of applications on graduate student computers.
- Software is only installed on computers provided by the college. We cannot install software on a student-provided computer.
- We do not provide support for software that is not included in the standard image.
- Stead Technology Services Group will install licensed software applications needed for research or teaching. Student must supply evidence of current valid license.
- Stead Technology Services Group is not responsible for personal data stored on the computer's hard drive. Back up your data files frequently!
- Contact Stead Technology Services Group regarding any problems you may encounter with your computer. Call 319-335-0873 to report a problem.
- Most problems encountered on graduate student computers will be solved by reimaging the C: drive containing the operating system and application software.
- Current List of Supported Software
- Important Information Regarding Windows Automatic Updates
- Important Information Regarding Graduate Student Office Computers