- Still images—still photography, scanning (slide, flatbed), digital creation, image manipulation, OCR (optical character recognition), image archive
- Audio production (audio capture DAT, audio capture direct to computer)
- Audio post-production (analogue to digital conversion, audio editing digital)
- Streaming web-based audio support (real-time transmission, store and forward)
- Video conferencing (general desktop Internet-based, video over IP, desktop)
- Video production (analog capture, digital capture mini-DV, computer display to analogue video conversion)
- Video post-production (video editing nonlinear/digital, digital special effects, digital graphics/art, video dubbing, VHS-VHS, DV-VHS, VH -DVD, DVD-DVD, DVD-VHS)
- Hard copy, print color transparencies
- Media distribution/display
- CD burning
Multiple CD burning
For burning more than 50 copies, contact Rod Mickle, Audio Visual, at 319-335-2541, C19 SSH.
What to do
Take the original CD over to C19 SSH or send through Campus Mail.
Get a requisition from your department.
$4.00 per CD plus packaging.
Packaging runs 15 cents to $1.00.
300 or more copies is $3.00 per copy.
1,000 or more copies is $1.00 per copy (these will be sent out).
- Output to VHS or other
- Server space
- Assistive Technologies
- Web accessibility adherence
- Equipment loan
- Still photography (digital still)
- Video (digital, tripod)
- Audio (DAT, MP3)
- Portable projector
- Conference phone
- Tablet PCs
- Portable PA system
- Computer to analogue video converter
- ICON (Iowa Courses Online)
Copy courses from previous semesters
Maintain online help via webmail
Create, maintain, and troubleshoot student passwords and IDs
One-on-one training and consulting for faculty and instructors
Elluminate Live! enables you to talk over the Internet, chat online, share whiteboards, and share applications—all while ensuring the highest-quality user experience. Contact STSG at 319-335-0873 for information.
- Coursepacks/student materials
UI library licensed databases
CEO Press Anthologies Custom Publishing
- Auto Numbering
- Fax, incoming and outgoing
- Merge and print Word documents
- Limited data entry to Word, Excel
- Exam Service
- Visual Basic
- tippieweb: general College of Business website
- Instruct: student research web server
- Streaming Media:
- Real Server: College of Business streaming Real files
- ITS streaming media services: general campus Real files, Quicktimes, mpeg
- Exam services
- Edit manuscripts
- Edit electronic exams from Stead database
- Do final editing and scrambling of exam
- Accept exam duplication requests for fulfillment at the PBB Copy Center
- Provide faculty, student, staff learning opportunities
- Short courses
- 1-1 consulting
- Troubleshooting existing sites
- Create database projects for web interaction
- Cold Fusion
- Edit and add content to existing pages
- Monitor/Manage access for the tippieweb and Instruct servers
- Redesign overall collegiate site