Tippie Video Tour
Sit back and enjoy a three-minute tour of the Pappajohn Business Building.
Tippie Hot Spots
Tippie students are proud of the Pappajohn Business Building because it becomes their home while they are students. Located centrally on campus, the building has everything from state-of-
the-art classrooms and computer labs to a diner and an ATM machine.
Here are some of the favorite places within the Pappajohn Business Building where students relax, study, catch up with friends, and talk to professors.
- Meet friends for breakfast or lunch at Pat’s Diner. You can discuss presentations, create ideas for a student organization, or plan the weekend’s upcoming events.
- Work on a team project in a small-group study room.
- Relax in any of our lounges located on every level of the building. Bring your laptop, because the entire building is wireless.
- Check your email and complete assignments using one of the largest computer labs on campus, which is restricted to business students from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Study in the Marvin A. Pomerantz Business Library, one of the largest and most complete business libraries in the nation. While you’re there, you can access news and financial feeds from around the world.
Living and Learning
The Tippie College offers students a unique opportunity to live in a coed community with students who share their interests and career goals. BizHawks Living-Learning Community is for first-year students interested in business and entrepreneurship, and it’s located in Hillcrest Residence Hall. Students socialize together, but they also take a leadership seminar, participate in service-learning projects, explore career options, and network with Tippie faculty, staff, students, and future employers.
Find out more.