We successfully completed our fundraising for Tippie Build 4, raising
more than $50,000 to fund the home we built.
We thank the hundreds of people that
made this possible. It was truly a community effort.
Tippie Build 4 fundraising activities included:
- Kick-Off BBQ—Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- MBA Leadership Class Fundraising—September 2010
- Faculty Grill-Off—Thursday, October 7, 2010
- Benefit Concert at the Yacht Club—Friday, October 8, 2010
- Personal Service Days—Sundays: October 17, October 31, November 7, 2010
- Oktoberfest BBQ on the Patio—Thursday, October 28, 2010
- Dodgeball Tournament—Saturday, November 5, 2010
- Faculty and Staff Wine Tasting at
Joseph's Steakhouse—Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010
- GFMA Stock Trade Challenge—Fall 2010
- Silent Auction—Thursday, December 2, 2010
- Carver Cleanup—February 13, 2011
- Tippie Build Fun Run—Saturday, April 2, 2011
- Deloitte Build Day—Friday, April 8, 2011
- Ernst & Young Build Day—Friday, April 15, 2011
- Up on the Roof at M. C. Ginsberg—Friday, April 22, 2011
- Faculty Dunk Tank—Spring 2011
- PwC Build Day—Friday, April 29, 2011
- Greater China Business Association BBQ—Wednesday, May 4, 2011
If you would like to plan a fundraising event or help organize one that is already planned, contact email@example.com, or use the Volunteer Link at right to sign up in our database.
Interested in helping us lay the financial foundation for Tippie Build...or, literally raising a wall? Please take a moment to add yourself to our database of Tippie community members who want to be part of Tippie Build. Providing this information does not obligate you to participate. After you enroll, we will send you email with more information.