Tippie’s 21 Under 21
The Tippie 21 Under 21 program recognizes 21 of the college's outstanding student leaders under the age of 21. Students chosen must be individuals who have excelled in the areas of scholarship, leadership, experiential learning, and cross-cultural and global perspective.
- To recognize outstanding TCOB leaders early in their college career (before their senior year).
- To encourage Tippie students to get involved as first-, second-, and third-year students.
- To highlight the positive impact students under 21 have on campus and in the community.
- To gain positive publicity for the Tippie College of Business.
- Must be admitted to the Tippie College of Business OR be declared pre-business and on track for admission.
- Demonstrated excellence in at least two of the following areas:
- Experiential Learning
- Cross-Cultural and Global Perspective
- Age criteria: A student is eligible if he or she is under 21 years old OR if his or her 21st birthday falls during the 2015-2016 academic year (August 24, 2015 to May 13, 2016).
- Nominated students will submit their resumé to be evaluated as part of the awarding process.
Tippie's 21 Under 21 for 2015
|Josh Abdo||Yijun Huang||Kimberly Ruth|
|Jonathan Abdo||Meagan Legaspi||Grace Seidlin|
|Lauren Bannon||Yue Li||Elizabeth Sturms|
|Benjamin Cunningham||Anna Marshall||Billy Sullivan|
|Hayley Driscoll||Emily Merdinger||Brandon Svac|
|Connor Frischmeyer||Alejandro Murguia-Ortiz||Hannah Thompson|
|Ye (James) Guo||Vishakha Raghuram||Tongxin Xian|