Tippie’s 21 Under 21
Deadline for 2013 nominations: April 1
The 21 Under 21 program recognizes 21 of the college’s outstanding student leaders under the age of 21. Students chosen must be individuals who have excelled in the areas of scholarship, professional development, leadership, and service in the Tippie College of Business (and possibly in the UI community) early in their college careers.
- To recognize outstanding leaders in the TCOB early in their college career (before their senior year).
- To encourage Tippie students to get involved as first-, second-, and third-year students.
- To highlight the positive impact students under 21 have on campus and in the community.
- To gain positive press for the Tippie College of Business.
- Must be admitted to the Tippie College of Business OR be declared prebusiness and on track to be admitted
- Demonstrated excellence at least two of the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Age criteria: A student is eligible if he or she is under 21 years old OR if his or her 21st birthday falls during the 2012-2013 academic year (August 20, 2012 to May 17, 2013).
Tippie's 21 Under 21 for 2012
|Thomas Carroll||Fredrick Galoso||Lauren Glantz|
|Zachary Gruenhagen||Jordan Halkerston||Victoria Hernandez|
|Anna Huck||Katherine Knight||Xiaoyi Li|
|Yuanyuan Lin||Sarah Massey||Kelly McClure|
|Mitchel Plimmer||Kristen Roehr||Vanessa Ruiz|
|Parker Valdez||Jonathan Watson||Qianhao Wu|
|Wenran Xie||Steven Waeghe||Lisa Zaiceva|