Tippie’s 21 Under 21
Deadline for 2015 nominations: March 5, 2015.
The Tippie 21 Under 21 program recognizes 21 of the college's outstanding student leaders under the age of 21. Students chosen must be individuals who have excelled in the areas of the Tippie Roadmap: scholarship, leadership, experiential learning, and global perspective.
- Recognize outstanding leaders at Tippie early in their college career (before their senior year).
- Encourage Tippie students to get involved as first-, second-, and third-year students.
- Highlight the positive impact students under 21 have on campus and in the community.
- Gain positive publicity for the college.
- Must be admitted to the Tippie College of Business OR be declared pre-business and on track for admission.
- Demonstrated excellence in at least two of the following areas:
- Experiential Learning
- Global Perspective
- Age criteria: A student is eligible if he/she is under 21 years old OR if his/her 21st birthday falls during the 2014-2015 academic year (August 25, 2014 to May 15, 2015).
- Nominated students will update or create their Tippie Roadmap to demonstrate their excellence in the four Roadmap areas.
Tippie's 21 Under 21 for 2014
|Faisal Alabsi||Brinn Delleman||Kelsey Ricke|
|Carolyn Beese||Jeffrey Ding||Tierney Rogers|
|Eric Bundy||Mark Dorfman||Ali Rosenberg|
|Yilun (Will) Cai||Bradley Gott||Shachi Vyas|
|Sung Min Cho||Sam Kushner||Christopher Wall|
|Hannah Credille||Nicholas Melrose||Eric Welter|
|Eric Cybulski||Emily Miller||Katelyn Wheeldon|