Connecting with the Vaughan Institute establishes you as a part of the strategic alliance that supports quality, industry-specific education. We encourage you to become an active partner in the Vaughan Institute and help us nurture young leaders. Your involvement will:
- Build awareness and excitement about RMI careers,
- Provide qualified applicants with internships and employment,
- Ensure faculty remain at the forefront of the industry,
- Educate students in the classroom and in the business world, and
- Engage yourself and your company in enhancing the Institute’s and the industry’s future.
Connect with the Vaughan Institute through one of the following networks, events, or programs.
Vaughan Institute Newsletter
General updates accessible online or via email. View past issues.
A weekly email to inform RMI students of events, news, and deadlines. Employers are encouraged to submit information. View current news.
Discuss and post jobs and news by joining the Vaughan Institute Alumni Network on Linkedin.com.
Dana Ramundt Insurance Education Foundation Golf Outing
Join us in Iowa City each August to network with students, professionals, faculty, and staff to raise funds for RMI scholarships.
Networking Trips & Events
The Vaughan Institute and Pomerantz Career Center have sponsored student trips to Des Moines, Dubuque, and Cedar Rapids.
Student Resume Book
Employers can easily access this growing online collection of student resumes by contacting the institute for a password.