RMI Student Resume Book
If you are looking for an internship or a job after graduation, the RMI Student Resume Book provides you with great visibility to interested employers. Your resume will be in front of many corporate partners and employers.
RMI Certificate students who are also members of Gamma Iota Sigma are eligible to participate.
How to Be Included in the Resume Book
- Join Gamma Iota Sigma.
- Create your resume and make an appointment to have it reviewed by a career advisor in the Pomerantz Career Center.
- Please note: You may want to review the resources available to you on the Pomerantz Career Center site on resume preparation before meeting with your sponsor.
- If you have not registered with the Pomerantz Career Center, you may need to do so.
- Note on your resume when you will graduate and if you are looking for an internship or employment.
- After your resume is reviewed and approved by a career advisor and posted on the Pomerantz Career Center website, contact Viana Rockel for a waiver, which is required before you can participate.
The RMI Resume Book is cosponsored by the Vaughan Institute and Gamma Iota Sigma.