2017 Theme: Be a Change Agent
The Tippie Women Summit of 2017 provides the inspiration to be change agents in your organization—whether as entry-level or executives. Gain fresh insights, network with your peers, and connect with other business professionals.
The Tippie Women Summit is free to the public and includes lunch.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
University of Iowa Levitt Center, 1 East Park Road
Iowa City, Iowa
Ann Drake, CEO and Chairman, DSC Logistics
Led by Lori Pedelty, Executive Coach and CEO, Pedelty Enterprises
In an interactive workshop, learn how to influence positive change in any organization regardless of your formal role, responsibilities, or level of experience. You'll be guided through discussions and exercises to awaken your personal power as a change maker and leader.
- Michelle Bates, Founder and President, BluPrairie Technologies
- Melanie Boulden, Senior Vice President, US & Global Marketing, Crayola
- Amanda Mahoski, Vice President, Midwest Growth Partners
- Laura Webb, Global Manager, Compensation & Employee Relations, Eaton Corp. Hydraulic Group
- Michelle Worley, Director of Flight Planning & Operations, United Airlines
Sponsored by the US Bank Speaker Series. Coordinated by the Tippie College of Business in conjunction with Women in Business and the Tippie chapter of NAWMBA. Questions? Contact Barbara Thomas.