The Tippie College recently launched its redesigned website at tippie.uiowa.edu. The upgraded site not only offers a new design and refreshed content, but also makes significant strides toward a cohesive narrative and unified visual identity for the college.
The college’s marketing, communications, and web development teams built the site with the assistance of two members of the Information Technology Services (ITS) Web Services unit.
More about the new site…
- The site’s new theme is mobile-friendly and adapts to any device or screen size.
- The overarching mood of the site incorporates the college’s new brand, with a focus on academic quality and student outcomes. The Tippie experience comes across as uplifting and rich with options. People are genuine, confident, and unpretentious.
- The site is meticulously optimized for search engines.
- A new Program Finder helps people “discover” degree and nondegree programs that meet their needs based on location, topic, and level.
- The entire site was rebuilt with the Drupal content management system, which provides content editors with an easy to use interface via any web browser
- The site has been migrated to Aquia’s cloud hosting platform, which substantially improves the site’s speed and security.