Section Title H2
When reviewing applications, we look for candidates who "fit" with the Tippie program—academically, professionally, and personally. For more details, check out our class profile.
Tippie's Admissions and Recruiting team is available for one-on-one Skype conversations at preset times. In the form below, tell us a little about you, your goals, and your preferred times to chat (we have set aside Friday mornings, but if you require a different day, let us know in the comments). We'll respond to confirm a date and time. Anchor link to test
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
The qualities that contribute to the success of our graduates can be found early in their careers. Anchor link to test
Bachelor's degree. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. We do not have a minimum GPA requirement, but check our class profile to see if your score falls in the range typically admitted.
"This is a quote for the testing purposes."
GMAT or GRE score. All applications must include a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. We do not have a minimum score requirement, but check ourclass profile to see if your score falls in the range typically admitted. Exceptions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis; see Testing & Scores for info.
- TOEFL or IELTS score. International students must submit scores from the TOEFL or IELTS. Waivers are possible; see International Applicants for minimum score requirements and more information.
- Work experience. All applicants are strongly recommended to have a minimum of 2 years full-time postbaccalaureate work experience; this is particularly important for international applicants.
We look for both the ability and desire to thrive within a challenging and motivating academic environment. Qualities we look for include:
- Academic preparedness
- Intellectual curiosity
- Communication skills
What the Committee Looks At
- GMAT or GRE score (we do not have a minimum score requirement; however, successful candidates score at or above the class average)
- TOEFL/IELTS (if applicable)
- Undergraduate GPA, especially the latter years
- Academic recognition
Financial Aid Status
|Early Decision Deadline
|Dec. 1, 2015||Receives priority for financial aid|
|Mar. 1, 2016||Aid awarded based on availability|
|Early Decision Deadline
|Apr. 1, 2016||Receives priority for financial aid|
|Jul. 15, 2016||Aid awarded based on availability|
We want to know how your unique personal and professional experience will add to a strong, congenial Tippie MBA class that supports and pushes its members to be the best they can be. We look for these qualities:
- Respect for others
- Philanthropic tendencies
- Fit with Tippie