Students in the Tippie College are able to take advantage of many activities such as:
- Learn firsthand from guest speakers and alumni from the world of business. It might be from Zach Bromert, BBA99, who manages the Nike running shoe line, or Tom Kloet, BBA80, the CEO and president of the Toronto Stock Exchange. If you can't hear them speak in person, you can download their presentations.
- Take part in an award-winning student organization at Tippie (there are more than 20) and more than 450 organizations throughout the University of Iowa.
- Join established Tippie volunteer and mentoring programs that are having an impact in Iowa City and beyond.
- Enroll in a Leadership Seminar or become part of the Honors Program.
- Gain access to almost everything you need—all under one roof. The Pappajohn Business Building has one of the nation's best business libraries, the largest computer lab at the university, a wireless network, the top financial feeds, wide-open spaces for studying and meeting with friends, classrooms, Pat's Diner, and even an ATM.