The sky's the limit—get involved
Interested in exploring a specific business interest? Want to make lifelong friends? Want to learn things that a textbook can't offer?
Check out Tippie's student organizations. With so many to choose from, you are guaranteed to find an organization that is the perfect fit. And we've made it easy for you—just check out the organizations below to find out what each one is all about and how you can join.
Tippie's student organizations fall into two general categories:
1) Service and professional development. 2) Academic interest.
Within these categories, Tippie organizations range from retail-focused to coed fraternites that accept all majors and interests. So find which ones are right for you. Maybe even take it a step further and snag a leadership role once you're in. The great thing about our student orgs is that the sky is the limit.
Service and professional
- Greater China Business Association
- Korean Business Association
- Multicultural Business Students Association
Accounting & finance
Analytics, economics, & technology
Marketing, management, & entrepreneurship
Tippie fuels pride
Helen Wagner (BBA15) knew she made the right college decision when she started leading prospective students on tours as a Business Student Ambassador.
“I was so proud to share what my school had to offer and excited that someone else could feel that pride.”
After struggling with deciding on the right school, she loved being able to give advice to people who were in her same shoes.Read Story
- Student Organization Handbook
- Professional Development Fund Guidelines and Application
- Global and Cultural Competence Fund Guidelines and Application
- Innovative Events Fund Guidelines and Application
- Checklist for Professional Trips
- Professional Trip Letter to Instructors
All student orgs have access to free web hosting services through the Tippie College of Business or Orgsync. We recommend that groups who choose to create and maintain a website hosted by Tippie have a dedicated webmaster because these sites are more specialized. To pursue this route, contact Rachel Stewart. For information on how to set up and manage your OrgSync account and website, contact Kristi Finger with CSIL.