Let's build your program together
When you work with us, your needs will drive how we design your custom program, delivered in the way that makes the most sense for your business and ensuring a solid return on your investment.
Here is what you can expect from us as we work with you to build a program together:
It all starts with a conversation that allows us to understand your needs, opportunities, challenges, and goals.
We ask questions like:
- What are the main opportunities you see for your organization in the next several years?
- What issues with your organization keep you up at night?
- What skills do your managers need to move the organization in the right direction?
- What training and development efforts are currently being used to build those skills, and where do you see any gaps in those efforts?
Next, we provide you with a written proposal for a custom leadership development program that addresses the needs you've shared with us. This proposal focuses on:
- Recommending content, learning objectives, and educators that match your needs with our expertise.
- Showing how we will build an active, application-focused learning approach into the program.
- Providing options for how the program will be delivered (e.g., number of participants, location, modality, length, and frequency).
Once program content, delivery, and other price-determining factors have been finalized, a formal letter of agreement is sent to you.
We deliver the results of our collaboration via a custom education program. Here are some ways that our delivery approach differs from other learning and development providers:
- Each educator gets to know your company and its unique challenges before he or she teaches.
- We can engage participants in person or online depending on your needs, preferences, and constraints.
- In-person programs are available where it suits you best—at your worksite, another place of your preference, or at any of Tippie’s locations in Iowa City or Des Moines.
- We deliver programs that vary in length and audience depending on your needs anything from one-hour workshops and half-day seminars to multi-year, multi-layered programs.
We continually collect information and data that enables us to refine our work with you and ensure that it meets your expectations.
We always conduct:
- Evaluations after each learning session.
- After-action reviews with organization leaders.
- Assessments of managerial skills before, during, and/or after the program.