Your cost to attend
Tuition is $2,250 per course ($33,750 for the whole program.) The rate is the same whether you are an Iowa resident or a nonresident.
Iowa MBA students a pay one-time Records and Documents university fee in the amount of $225. If you're a University of Iowa graduate, you get to skip this fee.
Iowa MBA scholarships
If you've got a record of academic success, then you may qualify for an Iowa MBA scholarship. Up to 30 incoming students are selected as scholarship recipients each semester, and no separate application is required. Just apply as usual and you'll automatically be in the running for scholarships.
GMAT/GRE Excellence Scholarships
- Awarded to new Iowa MBA students based on GMAT/GRE score. (Note: GMAT/GRE scores are not required for admission.)
- Total value: $4,200 awarded over two terms
- Ask us about getting a GMAT test fee waiver
Academic Achievement Scholarships
- Awarded to new students based on GPA, GMAT/GRE, or other academic indicators
- Total value: $1,000 awarded in a single term
GPA Recognition Scholarships
- Awarded to new Iowa MBA students based on undergraduate GPA
- Total value: $2,000 awarded over two terms
Applying for scholarships: timing
There's no separate application for our scholarships. Simply apply for admission as normal and you'll automatically be in the running for scholarships.
Scholarships are awarded to incoming students who apply and have all of the relevant materials turned in before the priority deadline. For example, for the GMAT/GRE Excellence Scholarship, we need your test scores, and for the Academic Achievement and GPA Recognition scholarships, your unofficial transcripts must be in before the deadline.
Later applications may be considered if funding's available, but for the best shot at scholarships, plan to apply early.