Time to recharge
It happens to everyone at some point—we all get stuck in a rut.
Here's a tip for getting unstuck: step away from your desk and give yourself a day or two to gain new skills and a fresh perspective. One- and two-day courses from the University of Iowa’s Tippie College of Business promise just that. So next time you book a costly plane ticket to an expensive conference, think local. You’ll be equally recharged and have tangible skills to apply at work the next day.
Course topics span project management, finance, and leadership. Learn how to lead your business through major change or upheaval. Discover the secrets to hiring and retaining top employees. Acquire new skills to deliver projects on time and under budget.
Tippie’s short courses are non-credit granting and are open to anyone looking for professional development options—no application required.
Costs and details
Course costs & credits
- 1-day: $495—0.6 CEUs or 6 PDUs
- 2-day : $975—1.2 CEUs or 12 PDUs
- 3-day: $1,295—1.8 CEUs or 18 PDUs
* A discount of $50 per registrant applies for two or more attendees from an organization or department.
Schedule & logistics
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Register online (see course schedule above)
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments included