This past spring, the college asked its part-time professional graduate students to nominate exceptional instructors for four categories of awards: Iowa MBA Core, Iowa MBA Elective, Business Analytics Core, and Business Analytics Elective.
Instructors were eligible if leading a class during the spring semester of 2022.
The following instructors received the most votes:
Iowa MBA Core
- Associate Professor of Instruction Rob Rouwenhorst for his Marketing Management course.
- Assistant Professor Daniel Newton for his Management in Organizations course.
- Clement T. and Sylvia H. Hanson Family Chair in Manufacturing Productivity Ann Campbell for her Operations and Supply Chain course.
Iowa MBA Elective
- Associate Professor of Practice Erin Nelson for her Maximizing Team Performance course.
Business Analytics Core
- Huneke Research Fellow Jeffrey W. Ohlmann for his Data Science course.
Business Analytics Elective
- Adjunct Lecturer and Tippie Chief Operations Officer James W. Chaffee for his Innovations in Technology: Virtual Reality course.
Congratulations and thank you to all of the award winners who make Tippie a great place to learn.