We’re here when you need us
You may think of career services as something that you only need when you’re looking for a new job.
But when the opportunity for a big promotion comes up, you could use some help to quickly get your resume in shape, and shake the dust off your interview skills. Tap MBA Career Services for this and more to keep your career moving onward and upward.
At your fingertips
Professional MBA students have access to tools that make finding your next role easier than ever:
- Personal career coaching—one-on-one and exclusive to you
- Leadership assessments that help you identify your unique strengths
- Resume templates, plus writing and editing assistance
- Cover letter templates and assistance with composition
- Alumni database—find Iowa MBA alumni who can answer questions and help with interview prep
- Webinars, including how to leverage your MBA and strategic networking
Two career coaches work exclusively with Professional MBA students to help you advance to your dream role in your company, or nail the interview at your next organization.
Pivot from manager to leader
As a young employee, Chad Breuck (MBA14) got things done by doing the work himself. As he grew into leadership roles, that wasn’t an option.
“Now I have that knowledge of how to take advantage of people’s strengths and look for what they’re good at and what they enjoy and help them become more engaged.”
An MBA helped him adapt to larger team leadership, inspiring teams to do better work and finding the best roles for those around him.Read Story