Find out more about the BizEdge Mentorship program
Empowerment, support, connection, inclusivity. BizEdge students are leaders, ready to accomplish big things.
Why become a BizEdge mentee?
Tippie’s BizEdge Mentoring Program is a close-knit community where students of color and first-generations can:
- Get the support you need
- Grow your personal and professional network
- Participate in community building, monthly socials, and study sessions
- Learn business skills, including professionalism
- Connect with faculty, staff, and alumni
Why become a BizEdge Mentor?
As a mentor in our program, you can share your own experiences as well as:
- Learn how to mentor and support younger students
- Continue to grow your personal and professional network
- Help lead community building and social events
- Refine your business and leadership skills
- Deepen your relationships with faculty, staff, and alumni
Find your community
Here at Tippie, we want you to feel at home, thrive academically, and get the most out of your academic experience. And one of the best ways to do that is to find a campus environment that reflects both who you are and who you hope to become.
The BizEdge Mentorship programs provides that opportunity. Mentors and mentees connect with peers who have had similar experiences and who can offer guidance and support. In our program, you'll become part of a robust community that has access to all parts of the Tippie experience.
Interested in joining the program?
Ask your academic advisor for information on how to apply or contact Program Director Gabriela Rivera.