Getting started is easy
Decide when you want to start classes. Apply by the deadline. That’s it.
With three start times a year, the part-time Master of Business Analytics program offers virtually year-round admission. Admission decisions are based on your work experience, academic performance, and essay.
Classes start: May
Priority deadline: February 15
Final deadline: May 1
Classes start: August
Priority deadline: April 15
Final deadline: August 1
Classes start: Late January
Priority deadline: October 15
Final deadline: January 1
You need to meet these criteria to be considered for admission:
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (see exception)
- 3-year bachelor's degrees will be considered only with an additional 2-year master's level degree
- At least 18 months of post-undergraduate professional, full-time work experience
- U.S. citizenship/permanent residency, or non-U.S. citizenship with a valid non-student visa
3.0 or foreign equivalent (see exception to 3.0 requirement)
TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants without a U.S. degree and whose first language is not English. Minimum scores are 100 iBT TOEFL and 7.0 IELTS with no sub-score below 6.0.
GRE/GMAT is not required but will be accepted and can serve to strengthen your application.
What you'll need to apply
- Unofficial academic transcripts (official transcripts will be needed if admitted)
- Current resume
- Statement of purpose (limit to 500 words or less)
- $60 for domestic applicants
- $100 for international applicants
GPA under 3.0? There's another way to get started.
If your undergrad GPA is below the 3.0 minimum for the master's, apply to the certificate program instead. After you've completed 12 certificate credit hours (four classes), the university lets you use the grades earned in your Business Analytics certificate courses to meet the GPA requirement for the master's program.